Skinny Jean Challenge
Rules and Regulations
• $1500 Grand Prize
• A minimum of 10 women must participate in order to run the contest. A full refund will be given to each participant if the minimum requirements are not met.
• No refunds will be issued after registration fee is paid, with the exception of the minimum requirements not being met (10 people).
• All contestants must sign-in upon each visit to Elite Performance Center.
• The beginning weigh-in must be done on (ENTER DATE) (no weigh-ins after ENTER DATE) and the final weigh-in must be done between done on (ENTER DATE) (no final weigh-ins after ENTER DATE).
• Mandatory weigh-ins 3 times (see schedule below). If any participant fails to weigh-in prior to the required dates below, the person will automatically be disqualified.
• If there are more than 10 participants, the grand prize is still $1,500.00
Weigh In #1: January 18th 12pm
Weigh In #2: February 1st 12pm
Weigh In #3: February 15th 12pm
Final Weigh In #4: March 1 12 pm
*You may weigh in early, but you MAY NOT weigh in late
*You can only weigh in 1 time with EPC staff member each weigh in that will be logged for results
• Participants must weigh-in without shoes.
• All contestants are recommended to complete 4 workouts per week minimally (24 total workouts) during the contest. A combination of strength training, cardiovascular, and group fitness classes are recommended to achieve maximum results. Home workouts will also be provided complete with demonstrations and explanation.
• If you are interested in hiring a personal trainer to assist with your weight loss during the contest, our expert staff is available at an additional cost.
• We have a cleanse program that we offer and are available to all contestants at an additional fee.
• We do not encourage or condone liquid or starvation diets by any participants.
• Upon signing up, you will receive a welcome packet with further information.
• Results are tallied based on weight loss, inches lost and body fat lost.
The person that losses the most weight, inches and body fat combined wins the $1,500.00
Former UBT Winner